Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quick Thank You

At Stamp TV the challenge is to CASE Michelle Woerner.  Well, that's easy for you to say!  Good thing we can change a few things when we CASE because some of these gals are so fantastic, there is no way to copy them.  So, being the chicken that I am, I chose a simple and quick card.  Here is MY card:
I used an OLD clear stamp for the flowers.  I have no idea who makes it.  It is from some of the earliest clear stamps that I purchased years ago. I used a scallop scissors to cut the top edge of the striped DP.
Okay, now here is Michelle's:
Love her flowers.

Challenges:
Paper and Such - Thank you card
Pollycraft - color inspiration
Blog Named Hero - dust them off
Simon Says - CAS
Di's Digital Designs - bling
StampTV - CASE

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the colors. Thanks for celebrating with us this weekend at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are beautiful! Love the layouts on both. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, fantastic CASE! I forgot I have this stamp... thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these flowers coming up from the scallops Marsha. So happy you joined our CDS blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job of casing, your card is fabulous, I love that flower stamp, your flowers look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring! I like the scallop edge you added to the paper! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute Marsha!! Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along in several of our challenges at Paper and Such this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Marsha. Many thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet cards :) thanks so much for playing along with Challenge #4 at A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card with great use of complimentary colours thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete