Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Are All Babies Cute?

I wonder if a baby dinosaur was cute?  Well this one and others in the digital set by Zenware at My Grafico are.
The challenge at Digital Tuesday is to use purple, yellow, brown.  I made up some purple dinos and then decided to use brown and run it through a Cuttlebug folder.  The yellow dots are Liquid Pearls.
Here is the sketch I used at Clearly i Stamp
It was fun making all the flowers.  They came in the digital set so I printed them off on two different colors and did some tedious cutting.  Liquid Pearl centers.

Challenges:
Stampin Sisiters in Christ - layers
Colour Create - colors
Great Impressions - anything
Paper and Such - birthday
Pile It On - mix scales  dots
Clearly i Stamp - sketch

13 comments:

  1. Perfect boy card!! That dino is simply adorable - love how you embossed him to give more dimension to your card! So glad you played with us at Great Impressions Stamps Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I'm not a dino person, but this guy is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I love that dino! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone can make a cute little dino, it's you, Mom! Jeannette wants a couple of those if they came in "real" versions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute dinosaur card Marsha, Adore the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing of the cute little Dino-mite!! love the handcut flowers too. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! How cute!! Thanks for playing along with us in our anniversary challenges at Paper and Such this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. urocza, dopracowana karteczka..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little dino is adorable. I love the smile on his face. I love how you embossed him. Thanks for sharing it with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable!! I love the embossing/texture on the dinosaur! Thanks for joining our challenge at Pile it On this week!
    Hugs!
    Heather P :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your little dino - the colours are perfect as well!!!
    thanks for mixing it up with PIO this week - good luck in the draw - Kimberly DT
    www.leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so cute! I love that you gave the little guy "dimension" by embossing him! That was a great idea! I love this card! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your little dinosaur. It was effective to turn around the design in your card since he's looking backward. His texture is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Clearly iStamp.

    ReplyDelete