Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Release Is Here

The new release at Doodle Pantry  and the new challenge for the month has started.  Check it out all the new digial images and papers and the new challenge HERE.  Receive a FREE set of digital images just for playing. So for my first choice for this month,  I chose this beautiful image of SeaBuckthorn which I colored with Koh-ri-noor pencils.  It is also available in colored version.  I had no idea what SeaBucthorn was until I Googled it.  Interesting and beautiful.
Stampin Sisters in Christ - planted or green
Stamp and Create - Spring
Simon Says - anything
Clearly i Stamp - Spring
Our Daily Bread - no DP

18 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Marsha! Now I'm curious about this plant, I'll have to google it too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty...CAS and elegant rolled into one stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! I love those kind..awesome job *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful clean and simple card. Love the elegant simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simply beautiful card!! Love the white with the splash of color!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean look of this card and the image is so pretty in the orange hues! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored Marsha! I love the simple elegance of your card. Well done my friend!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the CAS look. Really well done, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marsha, how beautiful is this! I too had to google the Sea Buckthorn. =) Your coloring is really right on! Great card!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is marvelous! I love the CAS look, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Marsha what a pretty card Love the main image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marsha, this is beautiful and the CAS design really puts the spotlight on the image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you did the sentiment with the embossing! Beautiful colouring of the flower, love it!

      Delete
  13. This is absolutely STUNNING! LOVE all that white space--and the orange really pops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hadn't heard of sea bucthorn before. Now I'm going to have to go google it myself. I love how you have it colored. I like how you embossed around the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!! Love the embossed sentiment and beautiful coloring.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Marsha
    This is stunning!!!!
    Your coloring is FAB!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete