Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lots of Scallops

It is so rainy and dreary outside and my DH is on a trip so I am taking the opportunity to make lots of cards. As soon as the sun comes out, I will have to work like crazy outside to catch up.
 When I saw the sketch at Our Daily Bread Designs, I immediately thought of this DP.  I saved a couple scrap pieces of it from a project about 3-4 years ago, but the pieces were large enough to work with.
The sentiment stamp is by ODBD
Challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ - layers (6)
Paper and Such - sentiment only
Blog Named Hero - dust em off
Simon Says - CAS
ODBD - sketch

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Marsha - what a great card! Thanks so much for joining us for our anniversary challenges over at Paper and Such! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love the sentiment and the beautiful ribbon. Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card :) thanks so much for playing along with Challenge #4 at A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic sentiment! Thanks for playing along in the 1st Year Paper and Such Anniversary challenge!

    ReplyDelete