Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Minie Mouse Moment

It is so beautiful today so my hubby and I have been trying to catch up on yard work that went by the wayside due to a week of rain.  I am taking a mini ("Minie" break - smile) break, posting a card I made the other day. 
I love this sheet of designer paper that has these squares Disney faces.  The other two designer papers are from the Celebration Stack by DCWV.

Sketch is Mojo Monday
I really like this sketch .  I made four cards with it.

Other Challenges:
Sentimental Sunday - happy birthday
Simon Wednesday Challenge - animals
Stamp and Create - birthday
Divas That Cut - celebration
Sister Act - anything
Brown Sugar - animals

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! That is a neat sketch. Have a great rest of the day! It's hot here.

    Glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally sweet! Love all the dots, and great job with the sketch, too! Thank you for playing along in our Animal Antics challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute Marsha. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marsha, thanks for joining Sister Act with a wonderful creation...great choice of papers and love Minnie in the middle...super cute!...HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha what a really cute card. I love how cheery it is. Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete