Monday, September 9, 2013

Autumn, Sweet Autumn

As you know, I love Autumn - the colors, the harvest from my garden, the weather, the leaves.  This card captures a bit of thing I love.

I think I used a record number (for me) of GKD products:  three stamp sets, three cardstocks.
The sentiment is from Flowers for Daisy.  Leaves from Autumn Leaves.  Pumpkins from Signs of Autumn.  Cardstocks:  Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn, Ivory.
Pumpkins are popped up a bit with dimensional tape.
The leaf off to the side is a dark bronze metal brad.
The designer paper was so busy and all my ribbons clashed with the orange coloring so I used a piece of the Mango CS and then because it looked too plain, I did some piercing.  Now I am thinking I should have done some piercing in the right corner of the ivory panel but, alas, it is all glued in place, so this is the final product. 
Sketch is MFT
Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Great Impressions - fall colors
House that Stamps Built - no squares
Sister Act - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything uplifting

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Autumn card, Marsha. I love the cool colors and warm inviting feel of this pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha,
    You surely know how to interpret a sketch. It is a beautiful fall card.
    We love to see your artwork, God Bless you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete