Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Dig You

Cards for kids.  Aren't they just fun to make?  And I love sending them off to OWH for some of our heroes to send back to their children.

The image and background paper is by Doodle Pantry.  The set is "Toy Truck Ants".  So Cute !
I used the sketch at 2 Sisters.  Love the simplicity of the sketch. 
The strip is dark Kraft which I wrapped with blue, yellow, and natural twine.  The sentiment is computer generated.
The VCMP challenge at OWH was to make a card for a child but with items on a tic, tac, toe grid.  I chose die (truck panel and border around that panel, wheel, and kid friendly embellishment.

Other challenges:
Kraft Journal - CAS
Timeless Tuesday - double ribbon (hope twine counts)
Sister Act - anything
2 Sisters - sketch
OWH - VCMP #6
Great Impressions - Fall colors
Your Next Stamp - colors
Penny's Paper Crafts - twine
Perfect Sentiment - twine





13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the different colors of twine--kind of looks like a road under the truck. Thanks for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute! Love the paper and image -- paired with the perfect sentiment. And, Cheryl is absolutely right about the twine looking like a road.

    Thanks so much for playing along with this challenge. Your little truck is going to bring a HUGE smile to its recipient's face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I dig your card! Thanks for playing along with YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling, Marsha! Great use of the images, and a perfect match to the sketch as well. This is really an awesome card, and I thank you for sharing.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss having you play along at Word Art Wednesday, and I hope that you will stop by and play along with us there as well. I love having you share with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image and you've created an awesome card that any child would love to receive! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card for a young boy and his mom is sure to save it. I love all your coloring and your bright palette.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. I love the images. Thanks for joining us at Great Impression stamps. Be sure to come back next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and what a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Such a cute set and I know it will be loved by the receiver!!!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those ants, great card Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Certainly twine counts! :) What a super cute kid's card Marsha! I'm sure someone's child is going to just love it. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete