Monday, September 2, 2013

Bee Careful This Labor Day Weekend

After traveling across six states in three days, I didn't know if I could sit any longer but wanted so much to get back to stamping and making cards and the virtual stamping party at Operation Write Home.  When I arrived home from the trip, there were new stamp sets in my mailbox.  I was really excited that one of the challenges at OWH was to use bees and bee sentiment because one of my new sets was a set from The Crafts Meow, Thanks Bee to Thee
I used Stampin Up Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, and Really Rust card stock, corresponding inks and Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, and Close to Cocoa inks.  It does not show up in the photo but I outlined the bee's wings with Sakura Clear Star ink.  Embossing folder is Cuttlebug. 

I used the MFT sketch:
 Bee back tomorrow with another card for the OWH virtual stamping weekend.
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything
Sister Act - anything
Paper Creators - anything
Great Impressions - fall colors



6 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love the colors and ho you used your stamp set. The embossed border is fabulous! Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I just got this set and love the inspiration you have given me. Best Wishes, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked that bee challenge with the cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Great Impressions this month. Good luck.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Marsha,great embossing and such fabulous elements!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sentiment with these images--so fun! Gorgeous colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete