Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OWH VCMP #5

The #5 challenge for the Operation Write Home VCMP was a technique new to me.  I tried it and really liked the results.   I could not get enough ink onto the tape for a good laying down of ink so I spritzed the ink before stamping and it worked well.


The cardstocks are StampinUP Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla.  Inks are StampinUp Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal.  The stamp images and sentiment are GinaK Designs.

Challenges:
OWH - challenge 5
Great Impressions - fall colors
Simon Wednesday - anything
Sister Act - anything


4 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the color you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool! I am loving this fun technique!!! What is it called? The effect is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous technique. You have created a lovely fall card.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing at Sister Act this week! Love!

    Hugs~
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete