Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Have No Choice

It is really stormy outside.  My hubby is watching football.  So what's a girl to do? 
Post some cards and make some more!!!  This is my second post today and I really had another card lined up to post.  But I made this card a few minutes ago and it came together so quickly and cute, I decided to share it instead.
I just love this T-shirt die from MFT. It is called Masculine Grafic T-shirt.  Someone gave me the camo paper.  I must find some more because I think it would be great to use more of it for OWH cards.   I used a sentiment (world's greatest) from the coordinating stamp set and also "hero" from a Unity sentiment.  Here is the whole sentiment. 
I just inked the word "hero" to stamp on the shirt.
The sketch is YNS
I forgot to mention, but you probably already know, this card is a thank you card to one of our deployed heroes that will be sent via Operation Write Home.

Hope you are having a great day.  I am!  What could be more fun than watching the leaves blowing around and the rain come down, and stamping?!

Challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - stamp on something besides plain white paper
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - use a product in the store
Word Art - anything uplifting
Sister Act - anything
Clear it Out - masculine and die cuts
Your Next Stamp - sketch

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Marsha! Stamping on that camo "shirt" made an awesome focal point for your card. Very clever! And I'm sure that the folks at OWH are going to LOVE it as well. Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the shirt and the fun colorful stars! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great combo with the camo and stars! Another great take on the sketch this month. You are cranking 'em out again:>) Thanks for joining us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the one for the boys challenge

    ReplyDelete