Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's Always On A Windsday

Remember that song by Winnie the Pooh?  "It's always on a windsday, the winds begin to blow."  I really love the warm Autumn winds and breezes we have right now.  I feel like this little girl when I walk out to the wooded part of our property and the leaves are swirling around.

I'm sorry this card looks so green.  It is really Ivory card stock.  I didn't check the quality of the photo until after this card was boxed up ready to go to OWH.
The image is by Deariedolls.  I stamped a spray of leaves (I think it is Inkadinkado) and then used sentiments by Mark's Finest Papers.
The paper leaves in the corners are punched out.  On one I drew veins.  I ran two through the crimper.
Image was colored with Prisma Pencils.

Challenges:
Sister Act - anything
Great Impressions - fall colors
Your Next Stamp - colors
Paper Makeup - make your own BG paper
Crafters Cafe - no designer paper
Pennys Paper Crafty - anything
         


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the swirls. Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! gorgeous! love the autumn colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Have a blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Autumn card. I love how simple it is and that the image takes center stage. Thanks for playing along with The Crafter's Cafe Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you again for playing along with our YNS September challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your right it does have that wonderful autumn windsday feel. BTW that is one of my favorite parts of Winnie the Pooh.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete