Friday, September 20, 2013

Tic, Tac, Toe, Three In A Row

As I was thumbing through an old Card Creations magazine, I saw a card by Tiffany Johnson on which she made a tic, tac, toe design.  It was my inspiration for this card:

I printed out a sheet of paper from Doodle Pantry's "Notebook Paper" set,  then made the left edge with my new die from MFT.  I drew the grid lines with a Tombow marker.  I tried stamping X and O's but did not like them so on this card I drew them by hand.  The heart is punched out .  Sentiment is Verve.  I really like this card.  Good thing because I made three of them to send to OWH.   I printed out four notebook sheets of paper but didn't like the one that I stamped X and O's on so only sending three.  That is one of my new goals - to make more than one of a kind.  I usually end up with a pile of images that I throw in a box to use later.  So my new resolution (kind of like a new year's resolution ) is to use everything on the page before I print out something else.  Like most resolutions I make, I will probably tire of this new discipline.  We will see how long I hold to it !


Challenges:
Verve - tic tac toe
Love to Scrap - borders
Get Inky - thing called love
Love to Create - CAS
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Sister Act - anything

8 comments:

  1. hahaha... love it... very nice card... Thanks for joining SACC...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Marsha..you left a question on Crafty Catz Comments box i have left you an answer if you want to pop back,
    love your CAS card, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, love the idea using the notepaper dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this :) Was wondering when someone would use it. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute Marsha!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a cute image! Love the notebook page! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image with the notebook background! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Run For The Border!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT

    ReplyDelete