Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OWH Challenge #4

I'm working my way through the OWH VCMP challenges, not necessarily in order so this is challenge 4 - a sketch.

Turned on its side:

Just had to play with my new stamp set by MFT.  Going to be so fun making up "words" for this license plate.  I bet I have had this piece of designer paper for 10 years.  Some of those papers get so far into the pile, it is a wonder they ever see the light of day. Can't believe I remembered I had it or could find it!  One of these days I should go through the stacks and organize them into categories.  Now that would really be a project!  Maybe sometime when the mojo is missing, I'll work on that.

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything
Sister Act - anything
Gem of a Challenge - 2 backing papers
OWH Challenge 4 - sketch


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the license plate! Thanks for the feedback on Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along in the OWH VCMP!
    I really like the paper and embossing you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and a great twist on the sketch! Love the papers you've chosen and your layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete