Friday, September 27, 2013

Let Us Be Thankful

It may seem early for Thanksgiving Day cards but not for OWH.  This is going out in my box of 40 cards ( that makes 400 so far this year - whoohoo!) today because Thanksgiving Day cards are due Sept. 30.  Nothing like getting them there in  last minute.

This is such a beautiful pre-colored image by Doodle Pantry.  And I love the digital paper that goes with it. The set is called "Let Us Be Thankful".   I actually had this image left over from last year.  I had already glued it to the blue circle and the square of d.p.  I have no idea what sketch it was intended for so I made up my own layout with the ribbon.  Talk about fast.  Since most of the work was already done last year, it took me about 3 minutes to put this one together.  Wish all my cards with left over pieces were that easy!!

Challenges:
Created with Love - yellow, orange, brown
Paper Make Up - anything
What If Wednesday - Fall
Simon Says Wednesday - anything
Di's Digital Downloads - Fall
Great Impressions - Fall
House of Gilli - Fall



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the pre-colored image you used, the color scheme and the design! FAB! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Fall Colors Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marsha it sure is beautiful for being a "left over" Great job! Thanks so much for sharing at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Marsha, those pre coloured images are a lifesaver sometimes. Love the card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Makeover.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect Thanksgiving card. I would definitely be thankful to receive this little masterpiece.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Card!!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Fall Colors Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete