Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You Make Me Smile

That is the sentiment of this new stamp set by GKD that goes with this cute flower image. 
I remembered this piece of designer paper in the 6 x 6 MME paper pad.  The flowers were so similar in shape so I stamped in the colors of the paper.
Because I stamped to tags, I made two cards.  The second with some designer paper I have had for ages. 
I distressed the edges of the tag and added some faux stitching to tie it in with the stitched ribbon.
 
 I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for both:

Challenges:
Love to Create - CAS
Craft Your Passion - fall colors
Di's Digital Downloads - fall colors
Great Impressions - fall colors
Get Inky - flowers
House of Gilli - fall colors
Crafter's Cafe - flowers
Word Art Wednesday
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards - anything


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful T hanks for playing this week at Love to Create Challenges Hugs Sandra dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very pretty. I like your take on our sketch for this week. Nice work! Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty! The first DP matches the image perfectly!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design - you followed the sketch so creatively. I love this! Thank you for sharing with us, Marsha. Your art is always such a blessing to me, and I'm very grateful to have you share with us.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, great colors and an adorable image! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our Anything Goes Challenge! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so striking and look very different from each other. Love the idea of the tag and the divided bands of paper. That stamp is lovely and the sentiment does make me smile. Thanks for joining our Fall/Autumn Colours challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sentiment and the way you used it. It makes me smile.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog...

    Hugs Rossi (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...such gorgeous, rich colours on your cards! Thanks for taking part in our Fall Colours challenge at Di's Digi Designs!

    ReplyDelete